We recently interviewed 5 star rating on Easy Weddings and Top 25 Most Popular celebrant Barbara Cieslak, about her recommendations on writing the perfect wedding vows.
“Writing your own wedding vows is all about it being personal and speaking from the heart and making it memorable. Throw in a bit of humour.
Here are some tips on writing your own Wedding Vows
1. What does your partner mean to you?
2. What is it you love about your partner?
3. Maybe using a particular story that brings your love to life
4. Say exactly what you want to promise. E.g. Something maybe like “Ï promise to let you watch football on a Sunday afternoon.”.
5. Perhaps you can mention something specific the two of you will do together. (Taking dog for a walk every morning)
6. Don’t forget to mention that you will support your partner no matter what, good or bad.
7. Let your partner know you are looking to a happy future together.
8. And lastly you can end your vows with “being together forever.” Or words to that effect.”
Barbara is Brisbane based and covers surrounding areas.
*Barbara Cieslak-Authorised Celebrant
*Mob. 0407 120222